UTG Ruger PC Carbine Forend Super Slim M-LOK - Leapers
Item #: LEMTU050SSM
The UTG Pro Super Slim M-Lok Forend for Ruger PC Carbine is precision machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and finished in a matte black anodization. The forend has machined lightening cuts throughout it to keep weight to a minimum. It has melted contours, chamfered edges, and dehorned corners. It has 8 M-LOK Slots, 3 Slots at 3 and 9 O'clock and 2 slots at 6 O'clock. It includes an optional lower 1/3 co-witness docter footprint optic mount, a 5/32 allen wrench, a T20 rorx wrench, and 3 M4x0.7 flathead screws.
Weight: 9.3 oz
Recommended Torque: 35 in lb/ 18 in lb/ 12 in lb
Thread Specification: 1/4-24/ M4x0.7/ #6-32
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. They will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product's life span.
NOTES: The warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
UTG PRO Super Slim M-LOK Forend Installation
1. Take down the carbine per the Ruger PC Carbine disassembly instructions. You will be working with just the barrel assembly. Remove the carbine's forend by unscrewing the Hex screw securing the forend in place. The Hex screw will be used later in this installation.
2. Remove the two Hex screws securing the optional optic mount from the Super Slim forend. Lift up and remove the optic mount.
3. Install the Super Slim forend onto the barrel assembly from the bottom up and reinstall the Hex screw you had removed previously. Recommended torque value is 30-in-lbs.
4. Reassemble the carbine per the Ruger PC Carbine assembly instructions.
MRDS Mount Installation
1. Place the optic mount into the forend ensuring the mount's four bases seat evenly into the corresponding cutouts machined into the forend.
2. Secure the optic mount to the forend using the included installation tool and hardware. Recommended torque value is 18-in-lbs.
1. Place the MRDS onto the optic mount ensuring that it seats flush against the mount. Secure the MRDS to the optic mount using the included installation tool and hardware. Recommended torque value is 12-in-lbs.
Related Categories That You May Also Be Interested In:
Leapers UTG | Ruger PC Carbine Accessories |