Sidesaddle 4 Shotshell Ammo Carrier - Remington 1100 1187 TacStar
Weight: 0.50 pounds
4 Shot Sidesaddle for Remington 870, 1100, 11 87 12 Gauge Shotguns – TacStar
Shell Holder Material: Polymer
Backing Plate: Aluminum
Capacity: 4 12 Gauge Shells
Fits: Remington 870, 1100, 11 87 12 Gauge
Unbreakable, corrosion resistant polymer shell holder
Rugged, aluminum backing plate
Easy mounting, no gunsmithing
Mounting screws included
Hardware Included: allen wrench, 2 Long screws to replace receiver pin, 4 shot shotshell holder with 4 allen screws, and aluminum backing plate.
The TacStar Sidesaddle mounts 4 extra rounds on your shotgun in a convenient and accessible location for fast reloading. The tough, weatherproof shell carrier is attached to an aluminum mounting plate that installs directly on the shotgun receiver.
Installation is easy, and in most cases requires no alterations to the shotgun. All mounting screws are included, no gunsmithing required.
TacStar SideSaddle Remington 870 Instructions
1. Always make sure your shotgun is unloaded.
2. Punch out the two pins on the receiver, just above the trigger and safety, punch from the left side using the provided long screw.
3. Insert the two long screws into their corresponding holes from the right side of the receiver (one is thicker than the other).
4. Place the aluminum backing plate (only goes on one way) and line up the two screw holes.
6. Screw in the 2 mounting screws using the provided allen keys, DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN, can cause action not to work, in this case, back the screws out some and it should start working again.
Related Categories That You May Also Be Interested In:
Shotgun Tactical Gear | Tacstar Pachmayr Lyman |