Ruger Mini 14 Scope Mount 180 Series with Rings - S&K
Fits the 180 series Ruger Mini 14. Includes scope rings.
No drilling, tapping or major alteration. Guaranteed to hold zero. Can be removed and reinstalled easily. Includes 1" fully machined, horizontally split scope rings and is windage adjustable. Made in the USA of top grade military allan aircraft aluminum. Will NOT accept weaver rings.
Will not fit Ranch Rifles. See item SKRU70.
Installation instructions for the Ruger Mini 14 180 series
To install this mount, it is necessary to remove the rear sight from your Ruger Mini – 14.
Do this by:
Do this by:
1. Remove Ruger Part M-59F rear sight windage screw. Simply turn it out until it is completely disconnected.
2. Remove the rear sight assembly.
TO INSTALL THE S&K INSTA-MOUNT
1. Place the base in proper position on the receiver of the firearm. Install a ¼ inch socket cap screw through each “ear” into the base. The fit is very close here, so use care that the screws start properly and not cross-threaded.
2. Tighten the left screw very tight, then do the same with the right screw. (Always follow this same pattern when replacing scope mount, and replacement will be quite accurate.
3. Tighten the 10-32 set screw against the receiver of the gun while holding the front of the mount base tight against the front of the receiver. Do not over tighten!
4. Follow the instructions found on the scope mount ring box to install.
Related Categories That You May Also Be Interested In:
Mini 14 Mounts | Ruger Mini 14 and Mini 30 Accessories | S&K Scope Mounts | S&K Scope Mounts | What's New |