Match Grade Conversion Barrel - Glock 35 to 9mm - Standard - Lone Wolf Distribution
Lone Wolf Distributors 9mm conversion barrels allow you to shoot 9mm ammunition from your 40 S&W or 357 Sig pistol. These conversion barrels are easy to use and install the same as any other barrel, simply drop it in, no gunsmithing or other modifications are required.
These match grade replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless forgings. CNC machined and heat-treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets.
Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Intended for use in the Glock G22, G31 and G35 pistols only. Length 5.32 inch, 135 mm. PLEASE NOTE: Using this barrel in a Generation 4 Glock may cause malfunctions while using the standard Glock recoil spring assembly. For best results, install a 9mm Glock recoil spring.
Special features include:
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required.
- Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings.
- Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy.
- Tighter dimensions than the original.
- Polished feed ramp and bore, diamond turned exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design.
- Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown.
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets.
Lifetime warranty. (Customer modifications or the use of reloaded ammunition will void this warranty.)